This user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) governs the operation of this site (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), determines the conditions for using the materials and services of the Site. The Site Administrator indicates information about himself, as well as contact information for feedback on the Site. This Agreement is a public offer in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The performance of conclusive actions by individuals or legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) aimed at using the Site is considered the unconditional acceptance (acceptance) of this Agreement. The User hereby confirms that the acceptance of the Agreement is tantamount to signing and concluding the Agreement on the terms set forth in this Agreement.
- The use of any materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The materials and services of the Site are intended solely for legitimate use.
- The user has the right at his own discretion to get acquainted with the materials of the site and the services of the Site, order and purchase goods and / or services offered on the Site.
- The User agrees to use the Site without violating the property and / or non-property rights of third parties, as well as the prohibitions and restrictions established by applicable law, including without limitation: copyright and related rights, trademark rights, service marks and appellations of origin, rights to industrial designs, the right to use images of people, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Site and the services of the Site, in particular using programs for I intervene or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Site.
- Using the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holder is not allowed. For the legitimate use of the materials of the Site, the consent of the Site Administrator or the copyright holder of the materials is necessary.
- If there is a technical possibility, the User has the right to leave comments and other entries on the Site. The user guarantees that comments or other entries do not violate applicable law, do not contain illegal, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, hostile material, as well as containing harassment and signs of racial or ethnic discrimination, calling for the commission of actions that may be qualified as criminal offenses, as well as being considered unacceptable for other reasons, materials promoting the cult of violence and cruelty, ma Terials containing foul language. The Site Administration is not obligated to conduct preliminary moderation of materials and records on the Site by Users. For comments on the Site entries left by the User, the User is responsible independently and in full.
- The Site Administrator is not responsible for visits and use by the User of external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site, the User clicks on the links contained on the Site to external resources, at his discretion, at his own risk.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not liable to the User in connection with any possible or resulting losses or losses associated with any content of the Site, goods or services available on the Site or received through external sites or resources, or other contacts of the User, into which he entered using external resources posted on the Site or links.
- The Site Administrator has the right at any time to unilaterally, without any notification to the User, change the contents of the Site, as well as change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes shall enter into force upon posting a new version of the Agreement on this page. The current version of the Agreement is always located on this page. In order to avoid disputes over changes to the Agreement, the Site Administrator recommends periodically familiarizing yourself with the contents of the Agreement located on this page. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse to use the Site.
- The Site Administrator has the right to unilaterally limit the User’s access to the Site if it is reasonably believed that the User is conducting illegal activities. In addition, the administrator has the right to delete User materials at the request of authorized state authorities or interested parties in the event that these materials violate applicable law or the rights of third parties.
- The Site Administrator and User are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper performance of their obligations in accordance with the Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The Site Administrator is not responsible for technical interruptions in the operation of the Site, however, the Site Administrator agrees to take all reasonable measures to prevent such interruptions.
- All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- All data posted or posted on this Site is located on equipment located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The administrator has the right to terminate the operation of the Site, as well as partially or completely terminate access to the site until the completion of the necessary maintenance and (or) modernization of the Site.
- By taking actions to accept this Agreement (offer), the User guarantees that he is familiar with, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement as a whole, and undertakes to comply with them.